It’s 2PM baby, and they’re holding nothing back!
It all began with their stint in MBC’s Every Idol Army Season 3. It was the first time that they were featured as the main hosts of the show, together with funny man Boom. The premise of this show is pretty simple. Season 1’s hosts were Super Junior, 2nd was FT Island and with 2PM as the 3rd boy band to hold the show, it was pure awesomeness. All members were supposedly going on a “training” (thus the “Army” reference) towards becoming idols who are completely adept in variety shows. And in Korea, variety means VARIETY. They do all sorts of stuff ranging from cutesy antics, random sports, to activities bordering on silliness and nonsense—all in the name of entertainment. In other words, watching these kinds of shows do not require any cerebral movement. You just have to sit back, relax, and enjoy them FAIL. lol.
The first part of the show is the segment called Ddutda Gunyo or “She Arrived” where they feature female guests. The boys will have to “show their charm” or talent in order for them to get paired up. At the end of the show, the guests rank the boys according to their performances. But the most fun cracktastic episodes would have to be when boy groups come as guests, to the disappointment of 2PM! In a word, everything turns into CHAOS.
Idols hoping for manly man SeoulOng’s love. Ugh… that sounds SO wrong.
More craziness, dorkiness and un-idol man-to-man actions:
Recently the boys performed their goodbye stage to end their 2nd single promos. And just when we all thought that the fun is over, 2PM’s new “reality show” aired just a few days ago. (P.S. Thank goodness Mnet corrected Khun and Taec’s names)
And no, you won’t see them looking all serious like this!
Part 1/5 of Wild Bunny’s Pilot Episode, thanks to the hardworking subbers of time2sub2! Watch them at youtube.com/time2sub2
The leaked concept of Mnet’s Wild Bunny with 2PM started out as a sitcom where the boys will dabble in acting skills. They even had individual characters and it was rumored that they will be working alongside the mean ass and foul-mouthed high school girls that had another reality show with Junjin. But that concept was thrown into the trash bin as according to an interview with Jaebeom, “they failed at acting” so they changed everything. ROFL.
Okay, to sum up the premise of Wild Bunny: It’s basically a show that will record the adventures of the boys as they get the chance to do things they’ve always wanted to do. And in between these riot they will be interviewed. In short, ANYTHING GOES. The first thing they had to do was escape from their dorm in the middle of the night while their manager is sleeping.
credits to bluejaymiesky@WP for these wonderful pics:
They turn into midnight thieves and steal the manager’s car and wallet. From here you have to watch as things go from bad to worse as the boys wake up, change their clothes, go out on a drive and let loose all around town.
Things you should watch out for (don’t worry, no spoilers):
– Wooyoung’s the only one who was wearing a pair of white pajamas–and he actually wears them out! Number one ssanti (cheap) boy!
– Taec and Chansung in night vision. Let your imaginations run wild, LOL.
– Jae calling out on Junho’s scarf thingy on his pants. “It’s dangerous. You won’t have babies because of that!”
– You get to see the smarty pants Khun in action
– One word: CHANSUNG.
– Junsu being the designated FAIL driver, while Junho is the ever righteous kid.
– Watch how Taec transforms from a fireman to human traffic light, to a little kid
– See Jae mumbling “Oh shit!” when he stepped out on the rain and watch his “unbelievably unbelievable” taxi-driving skills.
– Watch out for the “random appearance of a chain”
– Look for gif worthy moments like Jae & Taec biting on Wooyoung’s arm like they haven’t eaten for 10 years.
– Lots more to spazz about as they go out to eat ddokbukki, sing girl group songs at karaoke and attempting to enter a club without identification.
Overall, the format is pretty good. I love the dark background when they were being interviewed. It makes you feel like they were sitting on a dark, random street as they contemplate on the sins they have done lol. And of course, the OBVIOUS favoritism played by PDs towards Khun (yet again!) as he gets the most camera close-ups and personal captions from the writers lol. With 2PM, there’s no telling what’s gonna happen. Watch out for next week’s episode (Tuesdays, 6PM Korea Time)—there might be a surprise guest that’s gonna throw them off guard.
So tell me! What are your favorite Wild Bunny moments?<3