I thought long and hard about this – would I post an actor, a popstar or a rockstar? The first one has to be special! But it wasn’t hard to choose one person who seems to have it all. SHUN OGURI! KYAAHHHH! *rolls over the ground having a fangirl seizure*
- He debuted as a child actor in Great Teacher Onizuka, as a bullied kid
- In Gokusen he came back with a vengeance and played a bully instead (LOL)
- His first lead role was in the popular series Detective Conan
- His list of breakthrough roles include playing: Sano Izumi in Hana Kimi, Hanazawa Rui in the widely popular Hana Yori Dango craze, Koyama in Binbo Danshi, and a whole lot more!
- He won an acting award for HYD with co-star Inoue Mao, who won best new actress, and won another award for the rocking movie that was Crows Zero!
- He is bestfriends with Takashi Tsukamoto, the hottie he co-starred with in Stand Up!! Yes, that was the movie that also had Yamapi playing a pervy boy who almost scored with his girlfriend (but got busted by the police ROFLMAO) and did it with Becky in the end, Nino doing ala Kame having an affair with an older woman and Shun being the tough, virginal boy – in short, it was a drama about horny school boys.
- He’s also friends with Arashi’s Matsujun, who declared he wouldn’t be doing HYD if Shun didn’t play Rui. How sweet.<3
Lastly, he’s also chummies with Ikuta Toma, (they were always joking around displaying boys love in Hana Kimi promotions that a lot of people thought their relationship was questionable, LOL Oh the effect of fanfics!). “Being close friends, Oguri even said that Toma Ikuta’s lips were really soft and he has never kissed anyone with lips like his.” – SEE WHAT I MEAN?
ANYWAY, even if I babble all day describing who Shun is, no one could have said it better than an entertainment beat editor in Shukan Bunshun mag: “Shun Oguri is hot. He’s effectively replaced Takuya Kimura as the man women most want to go to bed with.”
“Several newspaper accounts note Oguri for being a gentlemen throughout the whole ordeal and realizing how much Yaguchi had to give up to be with him.”
Shun also was known to have dated model Tanaka Miho
Shun’s current squeeze, Yamada Yu, whom he’s going out with for quite a while now.
Yamada is currently seeing actor Shun Oguri, 26, and reporters asked her if she would be getting an engagement ring sometime this year, to which she replied: “If I can get one, anytime is OK, anyone is OK!”
Shun and Yamada caught together in public.
SHUN AND TOMA FOR THE WIN.
Vote up and tell me what you think!<3
p.s. Some pics not mine, credit goes to Shun LJ comm (for the Shun/ Yamada paparazzi pic)
P.S. Shun Oguri’s wet look.
Filed under: Uncategorized |